Thursday, February 27, 2014

Coming March 1st...Texana Designs First Ever Blog Hop


I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Texana Designs Team members will be hosting our first ever blog hop on March 1st. Each of us (including the Owner, the Artist and all five Design Team Members) have created an original card front based off a sketch drawn by Karen Lambert. The sketch and our individual cards will be posted on our blogs when this blog hop goes live on March 1st. 
You don't want to miss your chance to leave a comment on all seven blogs/posts to be entered to win the set of seven original card fronts! The drawing will be held on March 8th.

And I have a special treat for you too....I have created my first video of my card making process which will be included in my blog post. :)
Contributors will be:
JimmyeSue Mitchell, Texana Designs Owner
Joyce Meyer, Stamp Artist
Janet Bradshaw, DTM
Jilda Bolton, DTM
Megan Bickers, DTM
Karen Lambert, DTM
Libby Hickson, DTM
See you soon! :)

No comments: